Join me on my weight loss adventure!

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Day 45 (PP)

Today's Weight: 141.6lbs, loss of 0.2lbs from yesterday
Total Loss: 17lbs!

Well it was a small loss from yesterday, which was actually somewhat surprising to me since my head feels SO much lighter with my shorter hair. I wonder if today would have been a gain day if I hadn't cut my hair... hmm.. Maybe just eating the fish off of sushi still isn't a good restaurant idea!

Today I went down to the house I live in at my university to move all of my stuff over to a new room and do some cleaning in preparation for the next term to start. Man that place was a mess from my roommates last year. I spent a good portion of the day working on it and it's still nowhere close to being done. Ugh!

Also, something that is causing me a great deal of stress, tomorrow I am leaving for a couple days to go on a camping trip with some friends as a belated birthday thing. Typically this would be fine, but a lot of my friends are couples, (boring for the single person over here who hates being the third wheel), as well as enjoy drinking. Not to mention the amount of prep work I'm going to have to do tomorrow by pre-making a bunch of meals and loading up on snacks so that I'm not tempted by everyone elses' junk food! The main thing that people do while they're there is eat, so it should be interesting trying to avoid all or that. Sigh... but the point of this way of eating is to learn how to control myself and succeed in social situations, not just when I'm isolated!

So I guess I'll be missing for a few days. Tomorrow morning will be my last weigh-in for about two days and I think it will drive me crazy! I really have begun to like seeing that number in the morning to give me instant feedback on how this whole thing is going... I'm nervous!

Here goes nothing...my first TRUE test of if I can do this without any of my typical support!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment