Join me on my weight loss adventure!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Day 37 (PP)

Today's Weight: 148.8lbs
Result: No change since yesterday

I'm not really bummed out that my weight hasn't changed since yesterday, I was actually a little relieved since I usually jump up a little bit after a vegetable day. Yay!

Today was relatively uneventful compared to yesterday, but it was nice to have a relaxing and quiet day compared to the business of yesterday. I found that I wasn't hugely hungry today, so I didn't find myself eating the same quantities at lunch and dinner as I usually do. I think I'm finally getting used to my food options being more limited so I don't feel like I have to completely stuff myself of the acceptable foods that I'm allowed so that I'm not tempted. I may just be learning how to stop eating when I'm full! Sad that I have to relearn that.

For lunch I had two salmon burgers, and then for dinner I had baked turkey breast, a gallette, and a slice of dukan-friendly cheesecake that my mom made for my birthday cake. I'm so glad that she is as supportive as she is =].

My next mini-goal is to break into the upper 130's within the next few weeks. I think I can do it in three weeks, so we'll see what happens!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment