Join me on my weight loss adventure!

Monday, August 8, 2011

Day Twenty-one

Today's Weight: 149.2lbs
Result: Gain 0.2lbs

Well, I guess the scale was telling me something yesterday since I weighed the same this morning. That was a bummer, but at least it wasn't a huge jump up. I was somewhat surprised though because this was after a pure protein day, usually I lose weight after that and gain after veggie days. I had a veggie day today though, so I may gain even more tomorrow. I wonder if my body is going through a stall phase. I guess I still can't complain though, that's a 2.4lb loss in a week! It just seems like I've been up and down all over the place with that scale. I wish I was seeing as drastic of results as I was during the Attack phase!

I did well with my food today. I had a lean steak, eggs, and the gallatte as a kinda brunch. I also had cooked asparagus which didn't really match the meal, but I really wanted my vegetables today, haha. I also had a good spinach salad for dinner with leftover taco-seasoned chicken with celery, broccoli, and yellow bell pepper. Yum, yum!

Back to pure protein tomorrow. I hope I see movement on the scale in the correct direction!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment