Join me on my weight loss adventure!

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Day 38 (PV)

Today's Weight: 144.0lbs
Total Loss: 14.6lbs

New low!! I've officially lost my first "stone" and am well on my way to having lost 20 pounds! I was so excited when I saw that today that I almost shrieked in excitement. I think my body is finally getting used to the alternating protein/protein+veggies cycle and is back to losing on a consistent basis. Score.

I ended up eating a bit more today than I did yesterday, which should be fine but since it was a veggie day I got excited about the variety. Haha. For lunch I had a chicken burger with mini bell peppers, and then for dinner I had a taco spinach salad with celery and broccoli in it as well, my gallette, and another piece of that Dukan cheesecake. Let me tell you, I was absolutely STUFFED by the end of that and was wishing I hadn't eaten as much as I had. I think my stomach is definitely shrinking, because a meal like that used to be no biggie at all.

 I'm wondering if I get a slight gain tomorrow just because of the bulk/it having been a veggie day. Oh well, I guess I'll find out! I have the 130's in my sights =]

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment