Join me on my weight loss adventure!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Day 36 -- MY BIRTHDAY! (PV) Also Start of Week Six

Today's Weight: 144.8lbs
Total Loss to date: 13.8lbs

Woo-hoo!! Amazing birthday present first thing the morning with hitting a new low weight! I was so encouraged by this number today, especially since my daily fluctuations have been so wonky lately. I was half expecting a gain just because life likes to throw stuff like that my way, haha.

For all of my worrying the last few weeks or so, I had an amazing birthday. It was very simple, I didn't really do a whole lot... but turns out that's what I enjoyed the most about it. I got to spend the morning with my family drinking coffee and just reminiscing... I shopped till I dropped with my bestie all afternoon and there was never really a dull moment or a lag in the conversation, which is great because it had seemed like we had been having issues as far as being on the same page the last few months. It was great to put that behind us and get back to the way things have always been. We then met up with my family for a nice meal, and honestly even though I had planned to allow myself a treat, I was so full by the time I finished my meal that I didn't want dessert.

Trust me, I'm probably just as shocked about this as any of you are. Me? Resist chocolate when I have a perfectly good reason to indulge? Unheard of...

All in all, a very successful birthday. I'm lucky to have the people that I do in my life =]

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment