Join me on my weight loss adventure!

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Day Twenty-nine--Start of Week Five!

Today's Weight: 146.2lbs
Total Weight loss to date: 12.6lbs

Awesome, another drop today. I wasn't expecting one, really. It doesn't seem like with all of this food that I'm eating that I SHOULD be losing any weight. Yes I'm not eating any of the amazing naughty stuff that I typically do, but I'm still eating a lot in bulk. (And not really seeming to expel any of it. A definite downside to this diet is the constipation...)

I feel like I ate a lot today especially. I don't know if it was to make up for the deprived feeling that I had so strongly last night or what, but it was a veggie day today and boy did I go to town! It was all "legal" and perfectly legit for me to eat, it was just a lot for a typical day. I suppose I'm dreading the scale tomorrow because I feel like there's no way I'd lose anything.

Anyway, on a more important subject, my dad was admitted into the hospital tonight with blood clots in his lungs. He randomly mentioned this evening that his chest was bothering him, and then abruptly decided to go to the emergency room in the middle of a show we were watching. Lucky for us that he did, turns out he has extreme clotting in his left lung, some in his right, which would have likely been fatal if it had been left alone. This makes me worried and unsettled. My dad has always been the big, strong, invincible one of the family. It makes me sad to see him hurting and having a condition like a "Pulmonary Embolism". I hope the clots go away quickly with the help of the blood thinners...

Looks like tomorrow will be full of hospitals and family. I'm worried. I hate that he has to be alone in the hospital tonight.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment