Join me on my weight loss adventure!

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Day Seventeen

Today's Weight: 150.4lbs
Total Loss: 8.2lbs

I think my scale is just trying to make me freak out before letting me into the 140's. It has it out for me, I swear. I weighed in this morning 0.2lbs lower than my lowest a few days ago, so at least I'm back in new "losing" territory. Would it kill my body to finally get over that hump? Haha.

As for an update on that whole friend situation... I talked to her today and made it pretty clear about how I felt and what I expected from her as far as support goes, which was definitely not what she showed yesterday. She apologized and explained that she was just concerned since she only saw me eating very little and didn't know that the Dukan Diet was the method for my madness. I suppose that was my fault in the misunderstanding because I really avoided talking to her about it at all before now.  I just didn't want to deal with her opinions before I knew if this diet really worked or not. Anyway, she apologized for being such a jerk about it and looked up what I'm doing and is skeptical, but supportive.  

Crisis averted.



Had a busy afternoon of doing various errands before going to the dentist. I was told twice that I have beautiful teeth by both the technician and the dentist, so I suppose I'm in good shape in that department! Other than that, nothing much to report...


My jeans are feeling loose =]


<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment