Join me on my weight loss adventure!

Friday, August 19, 2011

Day 33 (PV)

Today's Weight: 145.6lbs
Total Weight Loss: 13lbs!!!

Woo-hoo! Hit a new low today, which was very exciting. This time I didn't step on the scale multiple times to see if it was correct, I liked this number so I just took its word for it the first time. ;)

I've kinda noticed that I rarely log the actual food that I eat on here, I just talk about the results...so I should probably start doing something like that. Here's an example of what I had today, (DISCLAIMER: I use a lot of Walden Farms products. I didn't prove that they had any real affect on my weight-loss in the beginning, so I continue to use them):

Breakfast: Coffee (I know, but I'm not really a morning person)
Lunch: Roughly 15 chicken meatballs with Walden Farms alfredo sauce (No cal, no carb, etc...), and three mini-bell peppers.
Dinner: A medium-sized spinach salad with tomatoes, celery, broccoli, Walden Farms bacon ranch dressing; two chicken burgers with Walden Farms spicy BBQ sauce, two mini-bell peppers, 2 tablespoons oat bran mixed with fat-free greek yogurt, pinch of splenda, and Walden Farms chocolate/caramel sauce. (yum)

So yeah, that's what my eating day looks like. I'm almost contemplating taking out all of the Walden Farms products and seeing if that speeds up my loss at all. It's difficult because I haven't really noticed any difference with or without them yet, but ya never know. They really make this way of eating bearable for me though... decisions, decisions.

Also, I still haven't decided if I'm going to allow myself a treat on my birthday or not yet. I'm so torn since I'm actually seeing good results at the moment. I'd really hate to derail that at all, even as I'm half afraid of the scale telling me I'm heavier tomorrow after just having a veggie day. I'd really like the trend to keep going down, if you don't mind! I'd love to get below the weight I was last year when I went to college by the time I have to go back this year. That would take another 15 pounds or so, though. Bummer. Not sure I can make that realistically.

Another thought: I might do about four days of "Attack" after my birthday, my scheduled cheat or not, in order to speed up the process just a bit. It'd be hard since I've gotten so used to getting vegetables every other day, but at least it wouldn't be for ten days like the first time I did it!

'Til tomorrow

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment