Join me on my weight loss adventure!

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Day Nineteen

Today's Weight: 149.0
Total Loss: 9.6 pounds!

This is awesome, I'm feeling so good about being solidly within the 140's. I tried on my older pair of "fat" jeans that I haven't been able to wear for about six months, so that felt really good to be able to fit into them.They aren't loose by any means and it takes a little bit of wiggling, but they fit dangit! Haha. Now to get those to feel loose again and work my way down the pant sizes =]

Food went pretty well for the most part today. It was a veggie day which was exciting, but I didn't really take full advantage of it as I ended up being busy most of it and forgot to cook the asparagus tonight that I wasn't supposed to have with dinner...bummer! I had chicken meatballs for lunch with cucumbers, and then chicken with spices and herbs for dinner with bell peppers. Yum!

I got to see Cowboys and Aliens tonight with my Dad which was really fun, and then catch up with my friend from my University who was in town and I hadn't seen for a few months. It was great to hang out and get to talk to her again, I've really been feeling cooped up lately! I need to be more productive with my summer...I wasn't as great about getting my water in today though as a result of me being pretty buys. Hopefully that doesn't affect anything on the scales tomorrow.

So yeah, that was pretty much my day. Hoping for another good scale day tomorrow, although that seems a little too much to hope for. Especially after a veggie day! 

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment