Join me on my weight loss adventure!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Day Twenty-four

Today's Weight: 147.2lbs
Weight Loss this week: 1.8lbs

Wow is really all that I can say about this drastic turn of events with Mr. Scale. I guess it just goes to show that when you're stagnant and it seems like you're not losing anything, you definitely are. It just takes your body that extra time to catch up and release all of that water that is filling the previously-filled fat stores. I can't believe I went from moaning about not hitting the 10 pound mark a couple days ago to now having lost 11.4lbs. Incredible!

Today was a pretty non-eventful eating day for me. It was a pure protein day, so I had chicken burgers for lunch with Walden Farms BBQ sauce (yum! Surprisingly tasty for supposedly having no nutritional value), and then salmon/steak for dinner and a gallette for my daily oat bran. I've stayed away from experimenting with Dukan Muffins as I was worried they were causing my plateau. I had been using fat free cream cheese with some sweetener and lemon extract in it as a kind of icing and I'm wondering if the dairy had everything to do with that stall... It seems to confirm my suspicions that was the problem, since I've been losing since I quit using it again. Bummer, it tasted really good! Maybe my body is just more sensitive to dairy?

Anyway, I have a long day ahead of me as I'm headed back to the old house to continue packing and getting rid of stuff. At least it's a vegetable day! I'm hoping the scales continue to show loss, although it seems too good to be true. I'm just so impatient all the time, haha. I have to say though, this recent jolt of loss has definitely made me much more motivated and less tempted!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment