Join me on my weight loss adventure!

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Day Twenty

Today's Weight: 149.0lbs
Total Weight Loss: Still 9.6lbs

Well this morning was depressing... stepped on my scale for a weight of 149.2 at first, but didn't want to believe that I had gained, so I tried it several more times and they all said 149.0lbs. I suppose I'm happier with staying the same than I would have been if I had gained that little bit, haha. Stupid how a number becomes so important. I just need 0.4lbs more! I really want to be able to hit that mini-goal of ten pounds. Then on to the next ten!

My day was pretty quiet, I got to go out with friends last night and tonight which was a really nice change of pace. I've been kind of a homebody lately, so it's good to get some variety and activity that is fun.

I can't believe it's so far into August already. My birthday is coming up and I have absolutely no plans for it! Ack... I guess I'll have to figure something out soon if I want it to be fun. I may have to plan for a few pure protein days before and after it so that I can indulge a bit on the day. You only turn 21 once, you know ;)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment