Join me on my weight loss adventure!

Friday, August 26, 2011

Day 39 (PP)

Today's Weight: 144.8lbs
Result: 0.8lb gain and back up to previous low

I expected to gain since I ate so many veggies yesterday! Still was slightly disappointing though, but that's just because I wish every day could be an exciting loss day. Once I start losing I always get greedy for more and the lower numbers! That's not really the entire point of this though. I have to remember that it's more about learning how to have a healthy relationship with food as well as getting down to a weight I'm happy about and maintain that. Maintenance scares me, I've never been able to make that work for very long after the completion of the loss phase...

Because today was a pure protein day, I had steak strips for lunch and then these chicken sausages/shrimp mix for dinner with my gallette and the last piece of birthday Dukan-cheesecake. That cake was kinda funky tasting, but with the right Walden Farms stuff as topping it was passable, but not something I think I would want all the time. It did make me feel like I was getting a treat all of this week though!

Tomorrow I'm treating myself to getting my eyebrows reshaped and a wax that is sorely needed in order to get ready for a birthday camping trip with some friends next week! Ouch in the moment, but totally worth it. There's something to be said for a little pampering =]

<3


No comments:

Post a Comment