Join me on my weight loss adventure!

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Day Twenty-eight

Today's Weight: 147.2lbs
Result: Still 0.4lbs up from my lowest of 146.8lbs

Well it was good news in my mind to step on the scale for a loss of a pound since yesterday. I'm a little concerned about my liquid intake not being so stellar the last few days, so I wonder if that has something to do with the scale fluctuations. I wish I wasn't so attached to those numbers... I think I say that a lot.

This evening has been kind of difficult for me, I've been dealing with lots of cravings and just wanting to raid the "bad" cupboards that contain all of the potato chips, chocolate covered peanuts, chocolate chip cookies, M&M's, and other yum that I shouldn't get into. (Can you tell that pretty much everyone in my family has a sweet tooth?? Yikes! No wonder I found myself needing to lose weight...)

Anyway, I thought that I should mix things up a little but adding a progress picture! I regrettably do not have a picture of me at my highest weight, that was lost with my old phone, but I just took a picture last night to show my 11ish lbs down! and here it is:

I think my hips somehow managed to look slimmer in this picture than they do in real life, but totally not complaining! I think I might try and do this every couple of weeks just to serve as a reminder on how I'm progressing...

Oh yeah, and I couldn't fit into those jeans at the start of this!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment