Join me on my weight loss adventure!

Friday, August 12, 2011

Day Twenty-five

Today's Weight: 146.8lbs
Total Weight loss: 11.8lbs

Holy cow, another 0.4lb loss for today! It seems to be slowing down somewhat again, but it's still dropping off. I'm so encouraged over these numbers, I can't even tell you. I also tried on a pair of jeans today that previously hadn't fit me even two weeks ago and now they fit! I have several pairs of jeans that kind of show my weight gain, so thankfully they will be nice as I lose weight as well.

Had a pretty good eating day, but I was really active helping pack/load a trailer and truck with Goodwill stuff, and general work today in an effort to get our old house to sell... looks like the same will be on the docket for tomorrow, so I'm going to keep this post short and head to bed.

ALMOST 12 POUNDS!!! If you couldn't tell... I'm excited =]

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment