Join me on my weight loss adventure!

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Day Eighteen

Beginning Weight: 158.6lbs
Today's Weight: 149.6lbs
Weight Loss so far this week: 2lbs
Overall Weight Loss: 9lbs

Yay, I finally made it through the 150's!!! It feels like I've been waiting for this for a long time, even though I've been on this diet for only a little over half a month! Craziness! I just hope that I stay below now and don't fluctuate within the lower 150's and upper 140's for a while. I'd like to be officially moving on with this process, thankyouverymuch. 

Today I made these fabulous Lemon Dukan Muffins, the recipe for which can be found here: http://mydukandiet.com/recipes/lemon-muffins.html
This was my second time making them, and I had issues at first. In a regular muffin pan the tops cooked beautifully, but the bottoms were a strange consistency and weren't cooked all the way. I couldn't complain with the taste though, so I decided to try again. I tried them this time in a mini-muffin pan and baked them at 375 degree Fahrenheit for 7 minutes and then took them out to cool. They turned out adorable and fully cooked! Success! 

I also gleaned a little Dukan-friendly frosting that I'm planning to try on them tomorrow.. so here's what I did.

Lemon Frosting(ish):
3 Tablespoons of non-fat cream cheese
10 drops liquid sweetener (I used Stevia)
1 teaspoon of lemon extract
stir together until smooth and chill until ready to eat! 

Hope tomorrow is another great scale day =]

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment