Join me on my weight loss adventure!

Monday, August 29, 2011

Day 42 (PV) Start of Week 7!

Today's Weight: 142.8lbs, 0.2lb loss from yesterday
Total Loss: 15.8lbs

Not a huge loss from yesterday, but it's still a loss. I love it when I get down to the lower digits of a set of ten pounds... it's so encouraging to watch it be so close to that next milestone. Watch, in like two weeks when it hasn't budged I'll say it's infuriating for it to be so close and yet so far, haha. That's how fickle this whole process is!

My day was pretty uneventful, minus me going swimming in the river behind my house for some exercise. That was a ton of fun since it was a beautiful day out. I'm finding that my bathing suits that I got a the beginning of the summer are starting to feel a bit too big! They were practically too small when I got them! Yes! I love shrinking out of clothes, though every once in a while it makes it difficult to put together an outfit. Small price to pay... I have my eye on some cute clothes when I get down to size anyway, that will make that part easier. Oh the things to look forward to...

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment