Join me on my weight loss adventure!

Friday, August 19, 2011

Day 32 (PP)

Today's Weight: 146.4lbs
Total Weight Loss: 12.2lbs

Well TOM is in full swing but I managed to lose 0.8lbs from yesterday, so that's a positive. I'm getting really frustrated with how it has taken me the last three weeks or so to work my way down from 150. I keep waiting for my body to get into the spirit of things again but I really haven't had a dramatic "whoosh" that has lasted lately.

Also, I have a dilemma. My birthday is on Monday and I'm trying to make the decision if I'm going to allow myself a deliberate cheat or not. I had decided in the beginning that I was, but now I'm already discouraged with the numbers that I'm seeing so I wonder if it would even be worth it. I would hate to be set back by a week or two just because of a piece of cake or something... I dunno. I guess we'll see what I decide! That planned "reward" time has kind of been what has kept me going to some extent, though. I was really hoping to be at least in the lower 140's and well on my way to the 130's by then...

In great news, my dad was released from the hospital today! I'm a little worried about him trying to do too much too soon without all of the nurses and doctors to scold him, but I'm so happy that he's out of there. Yay! I was afraid I'd be spending my birthday in the hospital, haha.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment