Join me on my weight loss adventure!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Day 44 (PV)

Today's Weight: 141.8lbs, no change from yesterday
Total Loss: 16.8lbs

No change today, but I was okay with that because of how much I have lost in the last week or so. I've been getting amazing results, which is so incredibly encouraging.

Today went well food-wise even though I was pretty busy. My bestie gave me my belated birthday present today: a haircut and color! I've needed a cut for so long and the color part was just an extra bonus. I lopped off at least six inches of hair, (it was really long and needed to be done), so now it sets pretty much right at my collarbone. Thankfully it doesn't make me look younger like I was sorta afraid it would. The color didn't turn out quite as I expected, though. I asked for a chestnut with red undertones, and ended up with a dark brown with very red/almost burgundy sheen to it. Thankfully that will lessen as time goes on, since it's a little funkier than that I was originally intending. Haha.

My friend is vegan, so we had an interesting time finding a place where we could both find something we deemed acceptable, but we finally ended up going out to sushi and I just ate the nigiri without any of the rice. Ended up being really yummy, if not very filling. I ended up going home after and eating a salad with chicken on it so that I wouldn't be so hungry!

All in all, a very good day. My head feels so light now without all of the extra weight from my hair. Crazy! I wonder if that will give a false-low on the scale tomorrow... Whatever, I'll take it! haha

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment