Join me on my weight loss adventure!

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Day 34 (PP)

Today's Weight: 146.2lbs
Result: 0.6lb gain from yesterday

Boo, another day of gain but I'm not too surprised since this seems to happen quite a bit for me. I went through my weight logs that I keep on my phone, (they have apps for everything nowadays, don't they?), and went through looking at the trend and I'm definitely going downward at actually a pretty decent pace. I'm about 2 pounds or a little less per week, which actually isn't half bad. I really need to put this into perspective and take a step back from getting bummed out from daily fluctuations! Luckily I think ol' TOM is on his way out, so he can quit bugging me and I can get back to losing.

Today went well food-wise...ended up having a lot of fish! For lunch I had two salmon burgers, and then ended up having freshly grilled salmon and steak for dinner! I felt like I ate a ton today, I was so stuffed. That is definitely nice about this way of eating, you get to eat until you're full!

Nothing else extremely exciting is really going on. Still debating whether or not I want to set myself back with a cheat on my birthday... is it really worth it? My taste buds say yes, my jeans say no! Haha... which one will win, I wonder. Chocolate is calling my name!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment