Join me on my weight loss adventure!

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Day 50 (PP) Start of Week 8!

Weight morning after returning from camping: 143.0, gain of 1.4lbs (what the what?)
Today's Weight: 142.4
Conclusion: Vacations suck for this diet.

So I have to make this blog post pretty short as it's going to be an early morning, plus a busy week, but I'm so frustrated that I gained while away camping. I was perfect and I'm not even exaggerating. I didn't eat any of the junk lying around, didn't drink when everyone kept asking me to, and definitely did NOT eat the s'more that I was asked to pass to someone else. Grrr. The only thing I can think of is that I ate some imitation crab sticks (read that they were okay) but they are extremely high in sodium.... apparently my body is very sensitive to that.

Anyway, I'm back on the downward trend but I'm so frustrated that I had a setback. I was really hoping to break into the 130s by the time I got home =/.

Oh well, gotta keep trucking along! Hopefully tomorrow will be a good scale morning. I need one!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment