Join me on my weight loss adventure!

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Day 63 (PV)

Today's Weight: 139.2lbs, 0.2lb loss from yesterday
Total Loss: 19.4lbs

Kind of a pathetic loss, but still a loss nonetheless! It's discouraging though, since I hit this weight a week ago for the first time, and as such, I basically haven't lost anything this week. So frustrating! I've begun taking some fiber in hopes that it will help my digestive system move things along, since it hasn't been so stellar at regulating that on its own. Hopefully that will help out! I also seriously need to step up my water-intake, I've been quite lazy about that recently.

I'm posting a little earlier than usual today since I'm headed back to my university for a day to do a preliminary move-in with all of the stuff that I won't really need for this week. Classes start a week from tomorrow, and I really don't want to be moving in and trying to unpack the night before classes start like I did last year! I'm also planning on getting my school books ahead of time at the bookstore, and meeting up with a bunch of my friends to try and get some student tickets to the Football game on Saturday. Should be a lot of fun!

I'm not sure how my weight will go tomorrow, since I'll be weighing with a different scale and I'm not sure how that one is calibrated compared to the one I have here... I guess we'll see!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment