Join me on my weight loss adventure!

Monday, September 19, 2011

Day 64 (PP) Start of Week 10!

Today's Weight: 138.8lbs, 0.4lb loss from yesterday
Total Loss: 19.8lbs!

Once again, I'm back at the same weight that I was a week ago. Pretty frustrating to see that I really haven't lost anything, but it's nice to finally have hit that number again on the scale. Also, I weighed in on the scale that I have at my place at my University and not the one I have been using in my hometown, so that may have had something to do with it!

Yesterday and today were very busy days as far as getting ready and moved in for classes. I unpacked a lot of stuff today, got the textbooks that I need and holy chicago they are heavy, as well as got tickets with a bunch of my friends to go see the football game on Saturday! This will be my first student game since I didn't go to any last year, and I'm actually really psyched for it. I did TONS of walking/carrying today, so I definitely got my cardio in. I'm hoping that shows good results for tomorrow!

I also managed to resist all of the goodies available on campus. All the freshman are pouring into the dorms this week, so in the quad they were giving out free pizza, chips, pop, you name it! Thankfully I had eaten enough for breakfast that I wasn't even really hungry for it or tempted at all. I completely resisted and I actually felt really proud of myself!

Another cool development is that the friend that I converted to this Dukan-lifestyle is going to be my new roommate! She got to spend some time with my other roomie/best friend down there last night and today and thankfully they're both thinking that they will get along and will have a good dynamic, so it looks like it's all going to work out! Later this week we're all going to go do some shopping and look for some stuff to pretty up our rooms and such.

I'm pretty much exhausted at this point, so I'll end it here. I can feel classes getting close to starting and it's freaking me out! At least I won't have so much time to focus on how fast, or slow, this weight loss is going!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment