Join me on my weight loss adventure!

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Day 56 (PP)

Today's Weight: 139.2lbs!!! 0.8lb loss from yesterday
Total Loss: 19.4lbs!

And then it's mornings like today that make me feel silly for complaining so much. I finally broke into the 130's, and a solid break at that! I'm close to my losing 20 lbs mini-goal! I was really nervous to see what the number was this morning and basically peeked at it, as if squinting at it makes the number any less painful, and then was elated at the new low! Okay body, let's keep up the good work ;)

Today went well, minus having to watch people eat tons of potato chips, chocolate cake, cookies, and fresh saltwater taffy right in front of me at lunch. My brother was even enough of a punk to wave the bowl of potato chips underneath my nose in an attempt to tease me. If only it didn't all smell so good.... But I was a perfect little "dukaner" and stuck to my slices of roast, and I didn't even have veggies to help ease the pain because it was a protein day! Ugh! Anyway, later on for dinner I heated up a couple chicken burgers and made my gallette. I like spacing my meals out in the day, since it gives me something to look forward to.

That's pretty much it! I'm headed home from the beach tomorrow which will be nice. I love it here, but I'm ready to be back home.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment