Join me on my weight loss adventure!

Monday, September 12, 2011

Day 57 (PV) Start of Week 9!!

Today's Weight: 138.8lbs, 0.4lb loss from yesterday
Total Loss: 19.8lbs!!

Yay, another pretty decent loss today to really knock me into the 30's. 0.2lbs more and I will officially have hit my mini-goal of losing 20 pounds! I still haven't figured out a different reward for it this time. For ten pounds I treated myself to a pedicure, but I'm not sure what I want to do for 20!

Also, another really cool thing, I tried on my really cute pair of jeans that I have been trying on periodically to see if I would fit into them....and they fit again! I'm so excited, especially since I found out yesterday that the pair of jeans I'd been wearing all the time had developed a hole! Not so upset about that anymore since I can now wear my cute ones. They're still a little tight and it's not like I would be comfortable running around and doing aerobics in them without concern of them giving me a muffin top, but they fit better now than when I finally gave up and quit wearing them!

I'm so encouraged. Note to future stagnated self: this really does work, just be patient. Easy to say now, TOM should be showing up within the next few days and I'm not really looking forward to the stall that will put on my loss.

Side note: It's football season!!! I've watched 4 games since Thursday, I think that's probably sad in some way. But I'm so excited to have it back.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment