Join me on my weight loss adventure!

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Day 53 (PV)

Today's Weight: 140.4lbs, 1lb loss from yesterday!
Total Loss: 18.2lbs

Yaay, finally saw some progress on the scale today with a pound difference, finally dropping me officially below my previous low before heading on the camping trip. I'm sooo close to breaking out of the 140's! I'm actually daring to hope that it might happen tomorrow, even though I had a veggie day today. Despite having to re-lose some pounds, I've still be dropping consistently over the last few days which is pretty encouraging.

I had a big breakfast/lunch today of eggs (I seem to be eating a lot of those recently. Maybe because they're easy?), two chicken burgers, my gallette, a spinach salad, and a couple mini bell peppers. This made me feel completely stuffed for the rest of the day, so I didn't really feel inclined to have a snack this evening. I also walked around a bunch today trying to help my mom pick out some clothes for my Dad to get her for her birthday. Hopefully that can count as my daily exercise!

I ended up finding two really great coats that will help me stay dry when I'm out and about in the rain when I have to go back to my University in a few weeks. I'm really trying to bury my head in the sand about the fact that I have to start all of the hard work that goes along with it so soon. I've definitely been getting used to the laziness and simplicity of summer. I was so burnt out after the last few years of school that I really needed all of this time to recharge, it's just now that summer is coming to a close I'm not sure if I got enough down time even still! Gah. I also had all of the aspirations of pre-studying for the classes I'm most worried about this year so that I won't completely drown in confusion in the first couple weeks... did that actually end up happening? Not a bit! Dang. And I'm usually so on top of this stuff.

Oh well, I've been focusing on doing what's good for my body instead of stressing myself out like crazy for once and it has felt good. I'll deal with school starting up again when it's like the day before classes start. I'm a pro at the whole ostrich-mentality: if I can't see it, it can't see me.

Hoping for a new set of digits in the morning! Fingers crossed.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment