Join me on my weight loss adventure!

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Day 52 (PP)

Tuesday (yesterday's) Weight: 142.0 lbs (0.4lbs down from Monday)
Today's Weight: 141.4lbs
Result: finally 0.2lbs down from my lowest weight last week before camping

Man, I really hate plateau's. I can't believe that the sodium in those imitation crab sticks that I ate for a snack while camping had such an effect on my weight for the last week. I've basically spent this whole time just trying to recover from that. I'm not positive that was what happened, but I'm pretty sure since I'd never had them before and everything else I ate wasn't out of the normal. Sigh...

I've had a very busy last couple of days, full of friends dropping in since they're in the area and staying for a long time, swimming, tanning, and now I just settled into a beach house where I will be for the next 5 days or so while my family celebrates my mom's birthday. Funnily, or pathetically, I made sure to bring my bathroom scale with me so that I can keep track of my weight since I'm now paranoid of what will happen if I don't track it every day. I'm hoping to see some real progress over the next few days and finally say "sayonara" to the 140's and start cracking on the 130's. That would be so awesome, I only have a little more than a pound until that's a reality! 

I think I'm planning to talk a walk on the beach tomorrow morning when I wake up to get in some daily exercise... shaping up to be a good day! Eating has been on plan and no slip-ups. Today I ate a large brunch of eggs, steak, and my gallette which kept me pretty full until early in the evening, at which point I had some low-sodium turkey deli meat since it was convenient and I didn't feeling like fussing with food. 

Hoping for a good number in the morning!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment