Join me on my weight loss adventure!

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Day 62 (PP) --Official Two Months On Diet!


Today's Weight: 139.4, 0.4lb loss from yesterday
Total Loss: 19.2lbs

Finally seeing more of a downward trend, even if it is only in tiny increments. I was concerned that since yesterday was a veggie day I would gain today, but thankfully that didn't happen! I think I would have chucked my scale out the window, or something equally threatening. I really just want to see some major loss here soon.
My TOM still hasn't shown up, despite the fact that I'm having all of the symptoms. It's really very annoying, I'd like to just get it over with so that we can get the show on the road!

In highly amusing news, my competitive and vegan friend informed me today that she has been dieting and exercising over the last week or so and has finally broken past her plateau to 133something pounds. Ha! I'm close to what she weighs and I'm so amused that she's nervous about me weighing less than her now. It's somewhat annoying at the same time that she can't stand the thought of me being skinnier for once, but whatever. She's not exactly going about it in a healthy way either, she's limiting herself to only fruits and vegetable smoothies with light snacks in between. This doesn't sound healthy at all to me, which makes it highly ironic considering how wary she was of me being on the Dukan diet! Hmm, that probably sounds catty of me.

My new goal? Beat her at her own game, (a little friendly competition never hurt anybody, right?), and continue the journey to my goal and hopefully get there before she does. Even though she's got a head start of me by about 6 pounds, I don't see her method lasting long term or being that effective once she starts incorporating real food back into her diet.

Had a good protein only day today, so fingers crossed for a nice loss tomorrow!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment