Join me on my weight loss adventure!

Friday, September 16, 2011

Day 61 (PV)

Today's Weight: 139.8lbs, 0.4lb loss from yesterday but still 1lb up from last low
Total Loss: 18.8lbs

Grr, my weight has been so messed up ever since I went camping. I just can't seem to get past this dumb plateau and back to the great losing streak that I was having. My stomach is also killing me with cramps, even though TOM has yet to show up. Plus I'm bloated. All in all, I'm not having a great Dukan week. This doesn't mean that I'm quitting by any means, it's just discouraging and frustrating at this point. I'm happy that I had a loss today, but because I weighed lower last week I'm not thrilled. I want to start charting new weight territory again!

I had another veggie day today, so I'm pretty concerned that tomorrow will be another day of gain on the scale. I did well though and had chicken meatballs for lunch, and then chicken burgers, mini bell peppers, and cucumbers for dinner. I made my little greek yogurt/oat bran/walden farms flavorings as a make-shift dessert thing as well. I probably should have been better about drinking more liquids today, though.

I ended up walking around a lot today doing some prep work for going back to my University. I still have so much to get done, but I'm just finding myself reluctant to even think about going back, much less actually do things to prepare for it.

Gah. Motivation, where are you? I was really hoping to hit the 20lbs lost mark by Sunday, as that is the official date that I've been on this way of eating for two months! I suppose I still have a chance to make it... one more pound!

<3


No comments:

Post a Comment