Join me on my weight loss adventure!

Friday, September 9, 2011

Day 54 (PP)

Today's Weight: 140.2lbs, a loss of 0.2lb from yesterday
Result: 18.4lbs lost

I can practically hear my sadistic body laughing at me. I was sooo hoping to be out of the 140's today, but nooo. It had to give me a tantalizing 0.2lb loss so that I'm still waiting to break out of them. I may just scream tomorrow if something similar happens to  put me square at 140, but I suppose I should just be thankful for anything that isn't a gain. Boo. Difficult to be optimistic when you're so frustrated. It's taken me a week to recover from the gain after camping! I was really hoping to be at least around 135 before having to go back to my university...

In cool news however, I have converted one of my friends and her mom to start on the Dukan Diet! I hung out with her for a while earlier in the week and she watched what I ate and peppered me with questions, apparently went out to buy the book, and has been reading up on it and stocking the fridge in order to start! She texted me today with the news and I'm just so excited that seeing my results was enough to make her want to try this! She's going to try a ten day Attack Phase just like I did, so I'm psyched to see how much she loses with that initial burst. How fun! She also might need a place to stay at school and move in with me and my current roommate. That would be so awesome to have another person doing this way of eating and living with me! Talk about built-in support network!

I tried a new type of chicken sausage today and realized afterwards that it had a somewhat high sodium content... Why do I always notice these things AFTER I eat them?? I don't think that it actually had enough to have an adverse affect on my weight in the morning... at least I sure hope it doesn't. That would crush me if tomorrow is a gain instead of that final push to knock me into the 130's, but I guess I will see what happens! It'll probably be one of those mornings where I peek at the scale to see the number quickly, as if that makes it any less painful.

Think thin, think thin!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment