Join me on my weight loss adventure!

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Day 74 (PP)

Yesterday's Weight: 137.4lbs, loss of 0.2lbs from previous day and back down to previous low
Today's Weight: 137.4lbs, loss of 0.2lbs again from yesterday.
Total Loss: 21.2lbs

Woo-hoo! The last few days have had very marginal weight loss, but it's still loss all the same and I'll take it. I've been eating quite a lot yesterday and today, mainly because I haven't been able to fit in breakfast before I rush out the door to go to classes... I know that's terrible, but sleep has become a rare commodity again and my body is already punishing me for it. So with my crazy class schedule, it's generally around 4pm-5pm when I finally get home and could pretty much eat whatever is in the fridge... case in point: tonight.

I got home from classes this afternoon and had some steak strips with Walden Farms BBQ sauce (AMAZING, by the way), which was fine but I wasn't completely satisfied... about three hours later I made myself breakfast for dinner with chicken sausage and scrambled eggs! Granted it was three sausages and four eggs all mixed together.... Hmm. But supposedly, the more you eat, the more you lose! So I'm hoping my rather flagrant pig-outs, especially since they were all completely on-plan, won't affect my loss badly in the morning.

I suppose I go through phases: sometimes I eat quite a lot, other times I eat very little... I wonder if that's common.

Fingers crossed for a big drop soon! I'd love to get my rate of loss back up again.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment