Join me on my weight loss adventure!

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Day 77 (PV)

Friday's Weight: 139.6lbs, 2.4 gain from Thursday
Saturday's Weight: 137.2lbs, back to previous low and loss of 2.4lbs again
Today's Weight: 135.0lbs!! Loss of 2.2lbs for a new low!
Total Loss: 23.6lbs!

I seriously have not been able to believe my eyes with the numbers my scale has been throwing at me. First there was that HUGE gain a couple days ago, and now that huge loss to hit a fantastic new low!! I was wanting to hit 135lbs before last week when classes started up again so that I'd be officially lower than when I came to school yesterday, but I'll take it a week late! Also, I have now reached one of my mini-goals of finally being under 136lbs, so I am no longer considered overweight for my height! Yaaay!

I was so relieved to finally see a big drop. September was such a frustrating month loss-wise and I probably only really lost about 4 or 5lbs after it was all said and done. This month is definitely off with a great start!

Gotta go get cracking on some work for classes, but just had to share my exciting news. Since today was a veggie day, I made myself a pretty big omelet with sauteed veggies and chicken sausage! Yumm... Whenever I experiment with food I have interesting weigh-in days the next day, though... Hopefully that doesn't happen tomorrow!

<3

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Isn't that great when the scale "rewards" you like that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! Yes it is definitely awesome and makes everything worth it.

    ReplyDelete