Join me on my weight loss adventure!

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Day 91 (PV) --Finally an update!

Today's Weight: 128.6lbs, loss of 6.8lbs in the last about eleven days!!!
Total Loss: Officially hit the 30lbs loss milestone!

Wow, it has been way too long since I have posted on here! I haven't fallen off the wagon or anything like that, (obviously, since my body has been SHOCKING me with it's dramatic drops over the last week or so), but I'm buried in schoolwork already! I had my first midterm last week that I was completely stressed out over.

I mentioned before about how I was struggling to find alternatives to snacking as a stress-reliever, but over the last week or two my body has just shut off its hungry switch for the most part which is really helping with any cravings. I'm not sure if it's as a direct result of stress or not, or if it's because I've been so busy lately that eating has been a second or third thought on my mind rather than what I think about all the time, but I'll take it!

I'm so excited that after my frustrating September when the scales didn't seem to budge at all that I'm finally having these dramatic results. It feels great! I'm looking and feeling so much better and all of my friends here can notice it as well. Also as a bonus, I've begun dating a really nice guy from some of my classes so that is fun to look forward to! Thankfully he's really understanding about me having to eat quite a bit differently than he does, as his diet consists of primarily rice and pasta... guys and their ridiculous metabolisms.

So that's my quick and dirty update! I hope everyone who reads this is doing well and staying on track! Hopefully I'll be able to check in more often than every couple of weeks.

<3

3 comments:

  1. YEAH, YEAH, YEAH!!!!
    Very cool on all fronts, including the dating one! Dating a new guy seems to result in dramatic weight loss all by itself, which is totally neat (one way in which our body cooperates!).

    I had to laugh about your comment about guys and their ridiculous metabolisms! It seems so true and unfair. But for many men, food tends to be just that: food. Not an emotional crutch, not a love interest, not simil-Prozac. I think if one just "eats" food and doesn't "use" it, that's a complete different story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have left us hanging with no dating news updates!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete