Join me on my weight loss adventure!

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Day 125 (PV)-- Long-awaited update! 4 months on this plan!

Most recently low: 123.8lbs!
Total Loss: 34.8lbs
Current Weight: 125.2lbs

Hey guys, so sorry for the huge gap between updates!! I've had my head buried in school work, trying to balance a social life, as well as stay on plan that I've totally neglected this blog to keep me accountable. I hope all of you are still out there being successful!

In short, I have had a hellish past couple of months with my class load. On top of that, the guy I was dating decided that he didn't want the commitment of a girlfriend after all, so it has also been a struggle of how to deal with that and still seeing him all of the time in my classes and studying together... it has been an awkward dance of seeing who can act the least awkward about it. I also just got through a hellish midterm week where I also contracted Strep Throat!

But, despite all of these obstacles, I have managed to stay completely on plan (somehow) and have been loving the results. And no, I didn't give into the pint of ice cream/batch of brownies that were calling my name post-breakup either! I was quite proud of myself for that. I haven't really been dropping as many pounds as I would like, being sick the last week has definitely put that to a halt with all of the cold medicine/sugar-free cough drops/antibiotics that I've been having to take, but I had to buy new jeans a couple weeks ago because all of my old "skinny" jeans were now falling off of me!

I haven't had a ton of progress in the last month I suppose, maybe only about three pounds, but I'm trying to convince myself that I will have a big drop soon and that it's just my body freaking out from all of the stress and being sick...

Hope to check in more often! ( I know, I know, I said that last time...)

<3

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to read about your tough month but WELL DONE YOU for sticking to the diet through all that! I'm really impressed. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK you so much for posting!!!! Really! You have weathered a ton, while still sticking to your plan ... so that's an amazing success! Congratulations!!!
    Strep throat is horrendous! Sorry you had to go through that ...

    ReplyDelete