Join me on my weight loss adventure!

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Day 60 (PP)

Yesterday's Weight: 139.8lbs, 0.2 loss from the day before
Today's Weight: 140.2lbs, 0.4lb gain from yesterday, 1.4lbs up from last "low"

Well I'm frustrated... Yesterday seemed like I was finally sorta on my way back down again, had a pretty good eating day with veggies, but then had yet another gain this morning. I've been feeling really bloated and icky so I can tell that TOM is right around the corner and should happen any day now, but I'm discouraged. I guess I really need to just ignore what the scale is telling me for the next week or so, but still keep track of it for future months to see what kind of stuff my body does when its hormones are all messed up.

Had a pretty simple meal of mostly chicken today, I was starving when I ate so I had a bit more than usual but I'm hoping against hope that it will be a good day tomorrow and have a loss!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment