Join me on my weight loss adventure!

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Day 68 (PP)

Today's Weight: 138.4lbs, no change
Total Loss: 20.2lbs

Well that was kind of disappointing that my weight didn't change at all from the day before, but I'm trying not to over think it too much. It's especially disappointing since I've been mainly doing only protein days since Monday, with the exception of Wednesday, and I really haven't seen any dramatic loss. Ugh.

Today was my official move-in day at my University and I have to say that I think it went pretty well. I still have a bit of unpacking to do, but overall most of the stuff that I need is here. Minus a few odds and ends that I've forgotten, luckily nothing that I can't live without for the time being.

Short post tonight because it's been an incredibly long day and tomorrow will be crazy because I'm going to the football game! Hopefully I actually see a loss in the morning, it's a bit iffy since this scale isn't the typical one I've been using... fingers crossed!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment