Join me on my weight loss adventure!

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Day Two

Today was a lot more manageable on this diet. My headache from last night was gone by this morning, (with the help of caffeine), which was a welcome relief.  This also means that it certainly was TOM-related and not a sudden symptom of this way of eating. Relief! Also, a surprise on the scale once again this morning, but this time positive: 157.4 pounds. This is 1.2 pounds down from where I was yesterday! Now I realize that this is most likely primarily water weight, but it’s encouraging to see nonetheless.

Cravings weren't much of an issue for me today it all. It may have been the fact that I was pretty busy for most of it, but thinking back I really didn’t eat that much compared to what I normally chow down on. This way of eating is good for me I think, because it’s so simple. If it isn’t meat, I can’t have it. This makes me eat less because it makes me full and satisfied fairly quickly. Win-win!

I met up with an old mentor/friend today for tea and managed to avoid anything food related. Hopefully I can keep that up as more friends want to hang out and eat! Why is it that all anyone wants to do is eat? Is this the only acceptable social gathering anymore? With the people in my life anyway, everything seems to revolve around food. Oh well, tomorrow is another day!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment