Join me on my weight loss adventure!

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Day Ten--Last day of Attack!

Weight this morning: 151.6 pounds. YES! Down a pound since yesterday, which makes a total weight loss of 7 pounds in the last nine days. (Since I weigh in the mornings I subtract a day). Although I did have some scale confusion. That new scale that I mentioned buying in my last post weighed me in at 149.8 pounds. Wow! I definitely like the lower number, but I'm confused which one is actually correct? I will continue to use the new one purely for the convenience of its location, but I think I will continue to count the pounds lost as 7 from today, and then work my way down by whatever the new one shows. Maybe I'll check in with the other one now and then to make sure I'm still on track. At any rate, I want to lose about 40 more pounds, so I'm in this for the long haul. Sigh. 

The title pretty much says it all, today was my last day of Attack before moving on to the Cruise phase. I can't believe how excited I am for vegetables, but I'm sad that this means it will slow down my weight loss. I have really been loving the dramatic results the Attack phase has been giving me, even if some days I was discouraged. This makes me even more apprehensive about the slower weight loss as I was impatient enough the last ten days, haha. I've read a lot of blogs that talk about the transition and some people hit a plateau for weeks at a time before beginning to lose again during Cruise. I seriously hope that doesn't happen with my body, I think I would go crazy with impatience. 

I'm already calculating little mini-goal dates for me to be down around landmark weights and am looking forward to them. Like now? I'm happy I broke into the 140's (at least according to the new scale!), then I will be ecstatic when I break into the 130's, then the 120's! Once I get into that range I'll be feeling really confident and happy with how I look and then it's just a matter of losing the last few in order to reach my goal weight.. Oh how I'm looking forward to it! I saw this pair of small shorts in the store last night and I randomly blurted out that another one of my goals is to look good in a pair of those. I generally avoid shorts at all costs-- have for years because I have always been insecure about how I look. But I'm thinking next summer I can definitely rock some if I stay true to this diet and accomplish all of my goals. The real trick will be dealing with this though my 21st birthday next month and when school starts back up again at my University in about two months. Ick. At least I'll have a great head start!

Exercise-wise I haven't been the best ever since that killer workout with my mentor. I literally could barely move for a couple days and I think today is the first day I've had with barely a twinge when I move. Because of this, I set out for a walk that lasted about a half hour and I felt good about that.

Ah well, enough of the worry wort tonight. Time for sleep! 

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment