Join me on my weight loss adventure!

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Day Thirteen

Yay for veggie days!! After a pure protein day yesterday I stepped onto the scale today for a 0.4 pound loss to place me right at 150.6 pounds. That makes an 8 pound loss exactly since the start of this thing! My loss is definitely slowing down with the addition of vegetables. This is somewhat frustrating but expected, I just know my weight is on the downward trend and as long as I keep doing the right things I will see it all come off eventually!

As a bonus I'm starting to see my clothes fitting looser and looser. I can't wait to get out of the current pair of larger jeans that I have and start fitting back into my cuter jeans that I was wearing the last time I had semi-success with a diet. If only I can break into the 140's!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment