Join me on my weight loss adventure!

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Day Eleven--First PV Day

Today I weighed 150.8 pounds. Soooo close to the 140's! I'll be so happy once I get back into that range again. 149something pounds was my previous "high" for my weight and  I've felt absolutely depressed that I let myself get over that by almost ten pounds this time. It's nice to have that almost taken care of! My new scale is still acting funky though, so I think I'm going to have to take it back and try another one. The old scale I was using documented a 0.8 pounds loss while the new one said only 0.4. Doesn't make any sense to me!

Today was pretty uneventful except I got to have vegetables! That was awesome, I had mini-bell peppers at lunch and asparagus at dinner. I felt extremely full after dinner though because of the extra option and I'm hoping the scale isn't mean to me in the morning. =/

Well I have a long day tomorrow! Apparently my family is going to attempt to fully move out of our old house and make it ready for selling. Oh boy.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment