Join me on my weight loss adventure!

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Day Seven

Well this was the end of a week of the Attack Phase... three more days and I will get to have veggies! I'm so excited! Weighed myself this morning for a loss of 0.4 pounds, putting me firmly at 153.4 pounds total. This makes for a loss of 5.2 pounds so far! It's difficult for me to get excited about a marginal loss like that, but it's better than nothing. Is it sad that I've only been at this for a week but I'm anxious to get out of the 150's already? I should be happy with the amazing loss I've had!

Today was kind of a difficult day. I've had issues with my moods as well as having to deal with my first dining out experience since starting this whole thing. It was to celebrate my brother getting an exciting job, so my family and I went out to a nice restaurant. Since my Dad and I are on this together, we decided that we would get the same thing with the necessary modifications in order to make it easier on the waiter. I mentioned that we should ask them not to cook it in butter, but my brother barked at me not to make things complicated and stop being "one of those people". That was harsh, so I stayed quiet and I'm fairly sure my steak was cooked in butter after all. I'm very annoyed at this point and wish I had stood up for myself more. Next time I guess, I just hope it doesn't affect what the scale says in the morning! My motivation for this diet is definitely influenced by that number.

Other than that, nothing really to report! I'm missing vegetables like crazy, among everything else. I also didn't add any of the Walden Farms products to my meals today in order to test out the theory of them affecting my weight loss. I'm not sure what affect the butter will have on this, but I guess we will see. I drank a ton of water today so maybe that will help counteract it? I'm feeling better physicallyand my clothes I think are fitting a lot more easily, though that may just be wishful thinking. Another positive note is that my body soreness is slowly getting better.

Here's hoping the scale is kind to me in the morning!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment